Information about Accu-Chek Active Test Strip
It acts as a reliable and convenient self-testing method when used along with a blood glucose monitor. To measure the concentration of glucose in the blood, all you need to do is prick your finger and put a drop or two on the test strip. It helps you to get quick and reliable results in the comfort of your place. It can be used for both professional (at clinics) as well as personal (at home) use.
It is very simple to use. You have to remove a single diabetes test strip from the box of strips. Insert it into the slot on the glucometer just before you prick your finger. So, it will be easy to add your blood sample onto the strip and get the results. In case of any doubt, read the instructions on the glucometer beforehand.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Proven Accuracy: The Accu-Chek Active strips help you to keep tabs on your diabetes regularly. It also fulfills ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
- Clever functionality: Accu-Chek Active strip is a hassle-free product. The blood spreads across the strip and is automatically absorbed by it. The system then provides a fast and accurate result.
- Easy-handling: A clear protective barrier runs along the entire length of the test strip to protect the strip, making it easy to use.
- Blood volume: 1-2 μl
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result.
- Out of meter dosing: Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
Key uses/benefits of Accu-Chek Active Test Strips:
- Helps in determining glucose in fresh capillary blood by reflectance photometry technology
- Provides you with information on how your treatment program affects your blood glucose level
- Helps in testing blood glucose frequently which allows you to keep your diabetes in control
- Requires only a tiny drop of blood for the test
- Helps you to monitor glucose level at any time and anywhere
- Can be used to keep a regular tab on your sugar levels at your home